* How when he was born I said, "That's a big baby!" as they whisked him across the room 6lbs, 2oz is not particularly big; I think I was more shocked that he was a real, honest human.
* I used to love his whirl of hair at the back of his head. It was so perfectly round. It still is, but now that he's got a decent head of hair I can't see it.
* I do love his curls, even though people say he has a mullet. (Written before Haircut 2008, of course).
* I love that Mike complains about Elliot's long hair every time I mention cutting it he objects. Strongly.
* I love his huge eyes. They were open from the first second of life and in his travel across the hospital room I could see how big and dark they where.
*I love that he pulls me all over the place by holding onto my finger. He can almost run, but it's so important to him that I see what he sees, that I help him with what he needs. Yes, it gets old, but it is sweet.
* I love that he chatters. His words are generally not in English, but he knows what he is talking about.
* I love his laugh.
* I love love love him in striped pajamas. I don't have any pictures but I will take some because he is amazingly adorable.
* I love that he is friendly. He is rarely shy or slow to get involved in activities.
* I (kind of) love that he figured out how to climb the slide today (it's all about not using the knees).