* I love his sturdy little body. He's always been solid, even at six-nine.
* I love his dimples, so deep and so sweet.
* I love how big his mouth is. It's huge! He'll throw his head back and laugh; I think you can see all the way to China.
* I love when he says, "no, no, no". Even though it's coming back at me!
* I love how he's an easy teether. He just pops teeth out.
* I love that when he wakes up he likes to throw himself down in his crib and play peek-a-boo. Over and over!
* I love his soft hair. I love how dark it is.
* I love his husky voice. I hope it never changes.
* I love catching him in conversation with himself. He'll go on and on in Henryese. Then he'll look at me and keep on talking, as if I can understand him. Sometimes he speaks under his breath, lately he's been getting louder.
* I love how reserved he is. He'll stare at you until he decided you're okay. He did this to me when I first saw him after our Atlanta trip. He's cautious. He is safe in his actions.