Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wrong Computer - No Picture

So I missed two days of recording happy thoughts. I thought about them though! Really! So here's a list of good stuff:

- Monday Henry started to pull up on hands and knees on purpose (he had been playing around with it for a week or so)

- Tuesday Henry started rocking back and forth while up

- Elliot got mad last week when I didn't give him a toy he wanted. Neither one of the babies had ever really let me know what they had wanted before! Of course I gave it to him once I understood him.

- Ran into Justine at Safeway last night. I was in a really bad mood and we hung out in the produce section for a long time catching up. I like her because went she told me about her vanilla bean sugared carrot appetizer I told her it sounded disgusting and she laughed. It does sound gross, but I didn't need to be polite.

- I drank some wine last night and it helped make me happy and I didn't feel sick afterward.


I think I am going to take a shower while the babies are snoozing (Elliot) and hanging out with Grandpa (Henry).

No comments: