Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beautiful Day


Beautiful days involve 1) naps; and 2) sunshine.

Henry was so tired this morning that I put him back to bed and he didn't protest. Elliot went down shortly thereafter because I needed a shower and to vacuum the livingroom. I got done what needed to be done by the time they woke.

By the time our playgroup arrived both babies were exhausted again so I threw them in their cribs for naps... There was protest, but Henry slept for over and hour and Elliot slept for 2.5 hours! That meant they missed out on seeing their buddies, but their noses were less runny and they were happy. Yesterday Mike didn't get to see them, so their long nap meant they were able to hang out with him for a bit before going back to bed.

They have been fed and I think I am going to go to bed before they want more food!

No comments: