Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Henry at 6 months, 2 weeks


* is pulling up onto his knees. I thought he was just using my jeans to get closer to me, but it turns out that he is grabbing onto furniture to pull higher. I hope that walking is easier to deal with than crawling!

* can say bababababa. It's only happened a few times, but when I sing Ba Ba Black Sheep back to him he is really interested.

* can turn off him mobile. Last week he watched me press the button to turn it on and proceeded to sloppily hit at the control box. The other day he turned it off a few minutes after I turned it on.

Henry watches what's going on around him. He's a little weary of people, but is eagle eyed. He can find a cord anywhere, and loves to put everything into his mouth. He loves to be tickled (a brand new development) and has a throaty laugh. His huge smile can be slow in developing, but he shows everyone his two bottom teeth when he's ready. He can be a real love bug, and can really scream.

No comments: